Thursday, July 5, 2007

So it is currently 6.30am...in other words Too Darn EARLY!!! the sad thing is I have already been up for an hour and a half. Ronin decided this morning that he didn't want to sleep anymore, and he wouldn't even lie down with me. So I had to get out of bed even before Kelly....never do that.
Anyway, school holidays are nearly over, and too be honest I have really enjoyed having the big boys around....and offcourse not having to do the school run. Football and soccer training and games will start back up again on monday too...it's been a nice break form all the rushing around, we have actually eaten meals as a family for a whole week or so....unbeleiveable!!!
Here a few LO's I have done in the last couple of days. I got that photo of Lily and asked Kel what he thought I should title it. 'Beware' he said. OK but my next thought was 'the Bitch bites' but I guessed that isn't something one should put on a LO...lol. I kept his title idea though...he likes to feel involved, lol.



This is my Dares LO, it was to use Fabric, all that pink and black stuff is actually fabric, I covered the chippy board with it, and made patches at the bottom of the LO



Thanks for having a lookie, and I hope everyone is having a great day

((((HUGs))))))

I will leave you with this...

'Babies are angels who's wings decrease as thier legs increase'

Keep Smilin'
Cass xxxx

10 comments:

kerry said...

Oh Cass what can i say these are all just devine how do you keep coming up with such amazing work.I love all of them and they are all so different.

take care kerry

Kat Thompson said...

Gorgeous LOs hun! It's always so inspiring to come check out your blog and see all the amazing new LOs you've done.

Have a great one!

Anonymous said...

Oh Cass - all so fab! but I especially LOVE that Beware page - what a perfect title!

Maz
xxx

Francine Burgess said...

What a stunning photo of your little girl..she is beautiful..love the layout,,it has a heritage feel to it which i love..
cheers
Fran..scrapcat

Jodie said...

love your work!!!
the robot one is my fave, how adorable is it, gotta love bots :D

xx

Karen Knight said...

your latest layouts are fantastic cass

i love the beware one it is just gorgoeus

can't wait to see some more. :-)

Hugs

Kayla

jilly said...

Hey Gorgeous! You've done it again here girl!
xxJillGG

Yvette Adams said...

That IS too darn early. I can't handle early morning, but Tasmyn is an early riser. Ohhhh it's hard...

These pages are gorgeous. How have really been busy! Love your "almost" sub-title for BEWARE! lol

Flinders Pony Club said...

Love them all....I just love how fast you complete them all...LOL Alana

Scrappylicious said...

Oooo I love the "Beware" LO - it's devine