Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday Frig around

Why is it that all the crap hits the fan on a friday??? is it because it's all rush rush rush...well it is in our house anyway.
Would you believe that I have started...but not finished 3 LO's today. I think that is the order of the day....everything done half arsed!!!!(can you tell I am venting!!!)

My older boys have procrastinated something dreaful this afternoon...no tasks completed, just attemped. Kelly is in a foul old mood....something work realated no doubt, and Lily has just been so busting to get back to ballet that she cracked the biggest patty when it was time to go home. She figured that because she missed the last two weeks, on school holidays that her class should go at least twice as long....how do you explain that to a 3 year old!!!!????!!!!

phew, rock on 7.30pm....I am going to crack a bottle of red and have a little sit down mw thinks.

Oh yeah I recieved my copy of SM Vol 9 issue 2 today. I have my first product challenge in it, and a LO in the rub-on's gallery. And my beloved Lu has one in the day in your life gallery....check it out...it's Fantastic!!!!
I have updated my pubs Blog too with the lasted acceptances and publications for those who are interested....lol

Catch ya's later

Cass xxxx

2 comments:

Flinders Pony Club said...

We al have them...i hope tomorrow you get them lo's finished so i can have a look....will check up on you tonight. Have a nice day LOL Alana

kerry said...

Hi Cass,

Just letting you know that i submitted the layout of Lily to the basic grey gallery and she is on the front page at the moment.I hope that your weekend has been good.
Take care Kerry