Monday, July 2, 2007

Quick share

Had a good day in the shop today.
We got a delivery of the most YUMMY Hambly rub-on's, delicious swirls and florishes, and most excitingly WINGS!!!!! I can't describ to you how good these are...they should be on the cyberscraps site me thinks

Anywayhere a few I did in the shop today.Check out the size of my little sister's belly...Toby should be here any day noe...VERY EXCITING




Well, Lily has decided that she is having a sleep over at Grandma's tonight, and Scott is off to Aunty Lu's (lucky Her)

Hugs and Kisses
Cassxxxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cass, welcome to the world of teenagers! He's a gorgeous boy, hope the next few years are easy for you. And yes, I remember shedding a few tears myself when they all turned 13!

Love your layouts, your style is just amazing.

Take care
Leone

Anonymous said...

simply divine Cass! that page on you sisters bump is just beautiful too! love how you can fill the space so well, but leave focus on the pics too!

Maz
xxx

Yvette Adams said...

Woah. That is soooooome belly. Love it. Wish I had one like it. Not permanently - just a gorgeous bit belly with a baby inside - which would be born sometime soon. lol

Anonymous said...

greats layouts girl as usual! just checking to see if Kris has heard anything....
thinking of ya's!
love lus x