Thursday, July 19, 2007

It's a Challenges kinda Day

OK so have gotten a few things done today...so i figured I would share

This is the LO I did for the HOW DARE YOU Blog. You had to use something that you found in an op shop (the music paper) no patterned paper ( i guess I cheated a bit with my op shop find) and the LO had to be 6"x 12"...VERY challenging indeed...but alot of fun to do something on a different scale


This is my LO for the All About Eve Blog. The challengle was to scrap your age...I actually like being 32...I am far more comfiortable with who i am now than I ever was when I was 22


This is the one I did for the ONE LITTLE WORD Blog...the word was 'Simplicity'. I love wedding rings particually mine..simply because they are just that...simple....and a constant reminder of truth, love and commitment....sappy huh???


and these are two LO's that I started the other day and didn't get finished


So that's it...a day of paper and challenges. Oh yeah and we had a house inspection today too...Boy do I HATE those...I recon those rwal-estate agents are just nosey.

Oh well nose to the grind stone...off to cook dinner for the staving masses

Keep smilin'

Cass xxxx

12 comments:

Marjolein said...

I love all of these LO's but the OLW one.........great!

Je@net said...

Wow, great lay-outs girl! Like your style!
Just fineshed my lay-outs for OLW and AAE!!

Cheryl Wray said...

These are all just gorgeous!!! Plus...you gave me two new challenge blogs I hadn't discovered yet!! ( oh no! more fun things to do! lol)

Anonymous said...

wow!! you are amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

wow!! you are amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

wow!! you are amazing!!!

jakey said...

So lovin that EVE layout!

Thanks for playing along - and btw, your work rocks!

Karen Knight said...

wow your latest layouts are gorgeous cass.
i especially love the one about your age, it is just stunning.
You have certainly been a busy little scrapper.
And i love the one using the music paper, it is great.
Hugs
Kayla

Flinders Pony Club said...

First congrats on Toby...very cute and chubby cheeks...lots of lo's please and I love the work you have done...you just scrap so easily, I take days. Hope you have a nice weekend...LOL talk soon Alana xox

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness you have been one busy scrapper, and they are just wonderful, I especially love the How Dare You Challenge, what a great idea with the music paper, just love it!!

Carole xx

Anonymous said...

Love all these gorgeous layouts Cass!!!!! Just so beautiful!
Lus x

Colleen said...

wow. so much here that is wonderful!! great take on the eve challenge...go see our blog!