Sunday, July 15, 2007

Finally....a Pic of my new Ink

OK so it has taken me a while to post a pic of it...basically because I can't actually take a photo of in myself, but here is my Tattoo....anit she prrreettty????


The 5 stars represent my 5 kids...the big ones are my boys and the smaller ones my girls......also cos I am a five star kinda girl....lol

Well it has been a pretty busy weekend, and I haven't finished those LO's yet...yeah Alana, I know, pretty slack huh!!

Scott played two games of soccer yesterday...the way the Socceroos are playing we are expecting a call up any day now...lol and Kris had an extra footy training session yesterday morning too. He offcourse had his game today and they won, beating the team at the top of the ladder, so he is pretty excited. My darling little sister Katie took my two older boys to the Harry Potter movie this morning too...lucky things!!! and Kelly and I took the little ones shopping. I managed to get a couple of pairs of cargos, so i am pretty happy.
Well off to work tommorrow...my happy place!!!
Just quickly. Lovely Lu has a Basic Grey RAK going ATM too....drop on over and leave a comment to be in the running

and secondly BIG congrats to Kerry Murray. she has done a LO of my beautiful Lily as part of our cyberscraps LO swap that has been accepted by Basic grey in thier gallery....check it out here. I have a few in there at the moment too...check em' out!!!

well me thinks that it for the moment...thanks for having a lookie and a read

Hugs and Kisses

Cass xxxx

4 comments:

Flinders Pony Club said...

OOUUCCHH!! You brave ladie....I went through the wanting a tattoo on back...tail bone area...I was actually dating a tattoo person but he told me it would hurt there so think somewhere else and by the
time I had done that, we had moved in seperate directions (thank heavens) so I grew out of it...LOL But I truelly love the idea of the five stars...talk soon LOL Alana xx

Anonymous said...

No wonder it hurt!!!!

Wow when you wrote you got a Tat you sure meant it!

Very ballsy Cass :)

kerry said...

Cass i'm glad it was you and not me i would have sqeulled like a stuffed pig owwwwww!!!!!.Thanks for the comment on your swap with the picture i done for Lily.It is one of my favs so,maybe you won't get it back.lol

Yvette Adams said...

Oh my goodness, it's huge! No wonder it hurt!!!! You're brave.