Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Back to reality...and that aint so bad...lol

Lu and I were back in the shop today, and even though it was only a week ago that we last saw it, it sort of felt like forever!!!
I got back into the swing of it in the last couple of days...(finally got my hands back in the ink and fiskers...lol)

I did this LO to start me off on the 'Trip' photos (real apologies to those of a muslim faith, I don't mean to offend...it's just tounge in cheek)


And these are a few LO's of pics I got printed before I left






Thanks for stopping by in my little part of cyberspace. I am hoping to get a few of the challenge Blog LO's done tommorrow...kidlets permitting. Which reminds me Lu and II , along with the pheonominally (deslixic people should really try not to spell BIG words) Talented Lusi Austin, have something we think is pretty exciting in the works...so stay posted, all will be reveled VERY SOON!!!!!!!

Take care of you and yours

Hugs and Kisses

Cass xxxx

3 comments:

kerry said...

Hey CAss good to see you back safe and sound and it didn't take you long to get these layouts done.I bet the kids missed you.take care Kerry xoxox

Karen Knight said...

they are great layouts cass. LOVE THEM!!!
Whatever you guys have in the works, it sure does sound exciting

Hugs
Kayla

Jodi Dolbel said...

Gosh ... is that a REAL butterfly??
Cool layouts!!!