Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Anticapation BUILDS!!!!!

Weell Guys, It's tommorrow!!!! WWOOOOOOO (bloody) HOOOOOOOOO.
Lu and I are just peacking with excitement!! Sydney here we come!!!
So much organising to do though...good thing as mummies we are pretty darn good at the whole 'Think on the fly' thing.
Off to the shop today...just half a day, go to do some packing and arrangimg offcourse.
But I seriously want to play with the brand spanking new Basic Grey that has just come in at CYBERSCRAPS just delish, particually if you have lots of boys to scrap...as I do. I did do a LO yesterday...


Well, I'm off for the adventure, thanks for all your kind thoughts and wishes. And Lu and I promise to drive VERY safely

Hugs and kisses
Cass xxxx

1 comment:

Ali :-) said...

Woohoooooooooo girlies!!!! You guys have a FABULOUS time away and remember NOT to behave at all!!!

Drive safe and have fun!!!
Ali :o) xoxoxo