Tuesday, August 14, 2007

OK, so I haven't disappeared completely off the face of the earth. I simply have been pretty lazy and not updated my blog...SLACK!!!!! I have had a few kids with minor illnesses...nothing too bad, just coughs and colds. My heart goes out to all of those of you who have been really ill, or have kids that are or have been. This dreadful Flu that is going around seems to be knocking everyone for 6((((BIG SQUISHY HUGS)))))).

So I best share what I have been up to


This is the LO I did for the All About Eve Blog. We had to scrap our 'Booty' this fortnight....something I NEVER thought I would do....but I guess the idea is to stretch ourselves, and it certainly did that!!!!! (you may notice that the cargos are a bit stretched too!!!!!)


My One Little Word LO this week is using the wiord 'seek' as inspiration. I think alot of the time so many of us get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the world we forget who we are....or maybe it's just me!!! but anyhoo I think the older I get the more I realise that finding new and interesting parts of who i am can be just as important as everything eles....I think


Ok here one I did just for me. We have LOTS of cool new products in the shop now. Lovely Buzz and Bloom, and some really scrummpy new papers. The pic I took at the Ekka last week....doesn't that ice-cream just look perfect???? I tell ya, 5 mins after the pic was taken it was nearly as attractive!!!



Our 'get Real' challenge at Cyberscraps this month was to scrap your car....this is my enormase hunk of metal...I hate it!!!! but it gets us all from A to B, so I guess that's important!!!!


Now aparently...thanks to Andrea (Ta babe) I'm a big rockin' girl!!!!!


I know I have to tag a few people for this....will do promise

Well I guess thats about it

Chat later guys...and HUGE congrats to those who got thier 'phone calls'

Hugs and kisses

Cass xxxx

11 comments:

jakey said...

It's funny, but a lot of girls have said they'd never thought they'd ever scrap their butt... but if we don't, who's gonna, huh??? :-D

Thanks for being brave and taking this fun challenge - I love your booty LO, and have spent awhile here checking more of your gorgeus work out too. Lovely stuff!!

jk x

Unknown said...

Awesome layouts girl!
Love them all :)

Ally said...

wow love these Cas!!!
Especiallly love the Seek page. I read your profile and can't believe you are in your 30s!!! I thought you were much younger than that! lol. Like 25 or something...
Hugs
Alice

Yvette Adams said...

LOL I love the humour in your layouts. Can't say I've ever thought of scrapping my booty before. Come to think of it Tassy has taken a few photos of it! lol, just the right height for her.
There's so much personality in your layouts. I love that!

kerry said...

Cass i love the new one of Lily and the butt one looks great too.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Love all your layouts, they are fabalicious!!!
I thought scrapping our booty was such a fun thing to do.

Alishia said...

LOve your Lo About the Car!!
I Can totaly Relate!!!
Love ya work!!

Alishia said...

LOve your Lo About the Car!!
I Can totaly Relate!!!
Love ya work!!

Karen Knight said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your layouts. I love the one of your butt it is awesome.
i love the bling arrows
and i love the one with all the pics of you, it is GORGEOUS
and of course the one of the ice cream and car are stunning as well. Keep up the fab work Cass it is ROCKING!!

Jodi Dolbel said...

Loving the bootie layout!!! Wish mine was like yours!!! LOL

Colleen said...

these are FAB!