Saturday, August 4, 2007

Here we go, here we go, here we go!!!!!

I've done a couple of challenge

the first is for the 'One Little word' blog the word was automatic.

I know I have gotten this challenge in by the smallest of margins...but there you go, I did it...lol
I hate how they discribe things as automatic...when quite clearly they are NOT!!!!


I have Jacked Jilly GG off!!!!!!! (in the nicest possible way I promise....I was gentle....lol)
I did this one for the 'Aussie Scrapjacked' blog.

Hey Jilly...was it good for you???....LOL

don't ya love the look on my and Lu girls faces?? soooo mean, Heaven help the boys that want to take these two on in the future...the very distant future we hope!!!




I did this one of my newphew Toby last night at crop...I actually don't like it at all...will have to do another one of him real soon




Thanks for dropping by, how everyobne is having a great weekend!!!!

keep smilin'

Cass xxxx

6 comments:

Gigi said...

LOL!! love your automatic...so fantastic!!

& wow...love your other ones too! really really pretty scrappy goodness :)

kerry said...

Cass i love the look on botn tne girls faces quite classic actually

Unknown said...

HAHAHA love the OLW layout!!

Yvette Adams said...

I LOVE the one of Toby! It's my favourite!!!

Je@net said...

What a great layouts!! And just love your take on teh OLW Challenge ;-)

Lynn said...

Gorgeous layouts! Love your take on the word 'automatic'!

Lynn
one little word