Sunday, August 19, 2007

ROAD TRIP, ROAD TRIP, ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK so Lu and I decided....well I decided and it didn't take her too much to be convinced, that we should deliver our masters stuff to Sydney ourselves. I know it probably seems really silly, but it seemed like a great excuse to get away for a few days. Lu and I have never been to Sydney, and we have both been so stressed and working really hard that I felt that both of us deserve a little time away.
so ROAD TRIP, ROAD TRIP ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!
We are hiring a car on Thursday, loading her up, and in true 'Thelma and Louise' style hitting the road!!!! TOO MUCH FUN!!!!!
My mother has kindly offered us her Navman (some GPS thingy) and video camera. We will be staying somewhere...we will find out when we get there, and also (equally as exciting) we will be visiting the Fabulous Lusi Austin!!!!!!! so can't wait for that babe!!!

Are we MAD???? YES, perhaps, but what an adventure (I am so easily pleased these days!!!!)


Now back to real life....lol

I did this LO for my little sister Katie....you rock girl!!!!



Also CYBERSCRAPS, have had there first CC this weekend and the work on in the gallery is totally AMAZING!!!!! check it out!!

These are my entries





Well guys, best go, have alot of things to plan and organise...as you can imagine.

THANK-YOU so much (((((((HUGE HUGS))))))) to all the lovely ladies that have left there comments and best wishes for my shortlisting, I feel so totally honored!!!

Take care, keep smilin' and WOOOO HOOOO ROAD TRIP, ROAD TRIP, ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!

Cass xxxx

8 comments:

Flinders Pony Club said...

WOW such a great idea!!! WOW you are going to have a great time... LOL and lots of pics!!!!

Janet said...

What an absolutely TOP idea... what a hoot to be on a road trip with you and Lu.... lmao...

Take lots of 'road' pics too....

Mwahs

Anonymous said...

What an awesome plan honey.. Bugger damn and poop that you did'nt have to deliver them to Melbourne... or.. that i didn't live closer to Sydney still. Would have loved to have met you!
Will happen one day.. Kat and i are talking about me coming to Brissy (as i think you may have heard!)... Have a blast... take lots of photos and look forward to hearing all about it when you both get back.. Most of all.. DRIVE SAFELY!

PS: these layouts rock... Matt (hubby) loves the bottom one!!

Yvette Adams said...

ooooooo I just love the last layout! And a road trip! How cool! You've never been to Sydney! I love it - some (like my DH) hate it, but Sydney is so exciting! Make sure you go into the city and check out the harbour!

Jodie said...

you you two crazy chickens!!
but how fun.
hope u enjoy ur road trip!!!!
youl love sydney its an amazing city i love it there!

xx

kerry said...

Have fun on the road trip Cass and take care of yourselves drive safley.I'm sure you to crazies will have a ball.Goodluck with your entires and good to see hazel is takig the journey.take care Kerry xoxox

Unknown said...

Hey, have a great trip. Love the idea of hand delivering your Masters. Good luck with it! And aren't you lucky to be meeting the talented Lusi.

Anonymous said...

omgosh i'm sooooooooooooo mega excited cass!
can't wait to meet you hun :)
safe tripping! lol ;)
lus x