Tuesday, August 28, 2007

We are BBBAAAACCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Well, after 2800km and I have no idea how many hours, Lu and I arrived safely back in dear old Brissy.
We had the MOST AMAZING...... FANTASTIC...... PERFECT time EVER!!!!!!!
I honestly am still so thankful for how well everything went...no hic-ups, no problems, no issues, just the most relaxing...yet tiring time I have ever had.
The Ladies at SM, Krys, Casey, Jo and Kristy were just fantastic, and welcoming....love those ladies!!!!!
We saw all the things we wanted, the Opera house, the bridge, Bondi beach, Amazing markets at Glebe...where insidentally I bought the most Fabo hat!!!!

I think we took enough pics to fill 50 albums...but here a few



From Sydney we headed to Katoomba and finally got to meet one of the most Beautiful people EVER!!! the wonderfully talented and pure Joy LUSI AUSTIN!!!!!!!!!
She, her wondeful Hubby Brett and gorgeous kids welcomed us with such open arms, and I can honestly say I have never felt more comfortable in someone eles home before. Lusi is truely the most beautiful human being I have ever met...inside out!!! Love ya babe!!! and she has such a gorgeous family, can't wait to catch up with her again really soon!!!



Well, to be honest with you guys I am still recovering from the drive and I have to get dinner ready, I am off to the shop tommorrow and I am sure to get some LO's done to share there...I think I missed my fiskers as much as my own bed!!! LOL

Hugs and Kisses from a very blessed and very thankful
Cass xxxx

5 comments:

Yvette Adams said...

Welcome home! Wow that was a whirlwind trip. You must be buggered! Glad you got home safe and sound tho. Enjoy snuggling up with your Fiskers tomorrow. :)

Francine Burgess said...

wow looks like you had a fab time cant wai to see the layouts!

Anonymous said...

Hi babe!!!! So glad you guys got back safely and it was sooooooooooooo wonderful to have you come stay - your comments and Lu's too blew me away! I'm so happy that you felt comfortable here hun and i loved looking over yours and Lu's albums so much too!
Those photos are fab! Can't wait to see your layouts!!!!!
Much love gorgeous!!!!!
Lus x

Kat Thompson said...

Welcome back!

Glad you both had such a great time, can't wait to hear all the stories!

Flinders Pony Club said...

Well its sounds like it all went well, ..and you had a blast!! I cannot wait to see the layouts from the road trip...LOL Alana XXOO