Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hows everyone doin'????

I am feeling pretty darn fine today, The ussal bills and worries are always there, but aopart from the mundanity of modern exsistance, Cass's world is peachey.

My little sister Trish brought her two boys over this morning for a bit of a photo shoot. I have been dying to take some naked shoots of little Toby, and boy oh boy did the little man perform. He loved lying around on my bed in his all together. I had the heater up in my room so it was nice and toastie, Trisha had jsut fed him, and Aunty Cass could have taken photos all day.
Offcourse I had to share one of my favourites. Isn't he just the cutest thing???!!!! He's only two weeks old, but boy is he strong.



I did this LO for the 'How Dare you' Blog. The theme is Spirituality. I stared off with this idea on 'things that I believe in', and all I kept thinking of was the old savage garden song Affirmation...so I went with that. I know it's a bit of streght on the theme, but what dod you do when the LO tells you to do something...except do it...lol The style is alot 'simplier' than I ussally do...but as I said this was a bossy LO that sort of screamed at me to stop...so I listened to that too.

I did this one this morning. Ronin had come out of my room a couple of weeks ago with my shoes on, my beads around my neck, and my mascara all over his mouth. 'I weady for work' he proudly annouced....sadly though my mascara didn't make it, gone forever in a fenzy of aplication


Well guys, Lu and are are off to the shop tommorrow, and we have a crop tommorrow night, so if anyone wants to come play we would love the company

Keep Smilin'

Cass xxxx

4 comments:

Yvette Adams said...

Ohhhh- I want a little baby! How gorgeous is he...

And you're churning out those gorgeous layouts! You machine!

Flinders Pony Club said...

Love that baby...so cute. Loving the layouts...you are a machine!! LOL

Scrappylicious said...

Toby is gorgeous Cass

kerry said...

I can see why you would want to photograph Toby he is so cut,great makeup on your boy,good on him.