Saturday, September 29, 2007

Quick LO sharies

OK Guys, I am in a HUGE Hurry....Kelly and I are taking his brother, his kids, and ofcourse ours down to Dreamworld for the day....seeing as it's school holiday...Yeah

Anyways thought I would just quickly share a few LO's I have done in the last couple of days







Lu and I went to the papercrafts show in Brissy here yesterday. My littler sister Bec tagged along, and we caught up some absolutely AMAZING people. The lovely Lisa, The Fabo Marnie Telford, and the super cool Ruth Clarke....as well as lots of other ladies that come into the shop, and Know us from the blogsphere. I so LOVE this aspect of the scrapping community, you get to know....and occasionally met some of the lovely people I know!!

Well I'm off...hope you day is stress free...and spare a little thought for me wondering around Dreamworld, with Two men and SEVEN kids.....FUN FUN FUN

Hugs and Kisses

Cass xxxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic layouts, love the wings on the first one!
Was so cool meeting you yesterday!!

Anonymous said...

OMG !!! those are fantasssstic !!
and those wings...ohhhh to die for !!!
loving them !!
hope you have a lovely time and great holiday too !! :)

Anonymous said...

lovin as per usual Sweety..
though.. please share.. what is the stamp that you have used on the top left of the "come walk with me" Layout!?
i love it!!
(so many stamps im loving.. so little.. time)

Julie said...

great pages here love the first one and the peekaboo one.

have fun at dreamworld lucky you.