Monday, October 1, 2007

Thankful for MONDAY

Now ordinarily I wouldn't be pleased that it's Monday, you know back to the daily grind and stuff. But today I am really thankful for it. We had a HUGE weekend. Kelly's brother arrived Friday night, and I had to go out so I wasn't home til late, and then stayed up later to clean up after 2 men and 7 grubby kids. Saturady we went to dreamworld....such a LOOOONGGGG day. The kids all had a great time, if not exhusting. And then on Sunday we had Kris's foot break up picnic in the park. Another fantastic day for the kids...and a big rush around for me. The football NRL grand final was on last night too, so yet another late night. Kelly's brother and his kids left at 5am this morning, so I had to see them off, but finally....oh finally, I went off to the shop today for alittle time for just me...PHEW was it a relife to be at work!!!!!!

here's some of the LO's I did







OK guys the second challenge for everyday Garbage starts this week so do stay tuned

and I hope everyone is enjoying there school holidays!!!!!

Hugs and Kisses

Cass xxxx

3 comments:

kerry said...

Hi Cass sounds like your weekend was busy,Same with mine a weekend away in Melb it was full on.Love all the layouts.Take care Kerry xo

kerry said...

Hi Cass sounds like your weekend was busy,Same with mine a weekend away in Melb it was full on.Love all the layouts.Take care Kerry xo

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Cass ! yes, our week-end was busy too and more activities for the kids to come....
and wow wow wow and re-wowww !! those LOs are oh so FANTASTIC !
Love them !!!