Sunday, October 21, 2007

Oh where do I start??.......????...............

One by one this week my whole family, including myself, have dropped like flies with a terrible case of gastro. Vomit Vomit everywhere!!!! I think I have changed everyones bed linen at least 3 times and scrubbed all the bathrooms and floor 100's of times, I so HATE the smell of Vomit!!!! it seems to penetrate the walls.

But all are well now, thankfully.

Apart from the yucky stuff this week, it has been pretty uneventful here. Lu and I are trying to get the Christmas kits together at Cyberscraps, stay tuned for that, it should be pretty darn good. And the Retreat is coming up too, so we are getting classes togther for that one. Plus the wedding is less than 5 weeks aways, rush rush rush.......

Lily has her first Ballet concert this year and we picked up her very fisrt TuTu on friday at class. All the little ones are in different colours, but my little darling got PINK....YEAH!!!!! anyone that knows Lily well enough knows that any other colour just wouldn't be acceptable, and I think her Ballet teacher has a bit of a soft spot for her....if she only knew what a little terror she can be at home.

I did get a few LO's done on Friday too. The first one I am particulally fond of. Much Thanks to the lovely Jilly GG who showed me the 'Correct' setting on my camera. We have the MME 'Bohemia II' range in at Cyberscraps, and if you liked the first lot, you'll LOVE this!!!




Well guys thanks for dropping by into my little room in cyberspace, and thanks so much for the comments too....Cass Loves comments...hint hint nudge nudge wink wink

Hugs and Kisses

Cass xxxx

5 comments:

Julie said...

Great pages Cass I love the pic in the first one

Flinders Pony Club said...

love that first pic....love the colours in second layout...very nice!!!

Anonymous said...

Wowww !! totally aweeeesome LOs !! well...you still had time to scrap and scrap beautifully too !! i'm impressed and really looooove them ...yes...specially the 'Beautiful' too !!

kerry said...

i love the photo of Lily she is so cute.I'm hearing you with the vomit thing we all had it here the other week but with diarroreh as well yuk.Cant wait for the retreat.

Kat Thompson said...

Lily looks so grown up in that pic. The pages are stunning, hun. I'm really glad to hear you're all feeling better now (that must have been a horrible week for you). See you friday!