Saturday, October 6, 2007

School Holidays are almost over!!!!

I love my kids, I love my kids, I love my kids....but I Hate one phrase 'I'm BORED'. I don't know what they expect me to to, fill in every simgle day with theme parks, movies theaters and what not??? Not this little duck I tell ya's. I would LOVE to have a whole 2 weeks of NOTHING....recon I'll have to wait until they all leave home now for that...lol

Anyways Lu and I had a bloomin' fantastic afternoon yesterday at Jilly's house. At the picnic in the park for Lusi on the weekend, Lu's son James, and Jilly's boys, Jonah and Levi, got on like a house on fire, so a play date was organised. Really I just sort of tagged along....lol I bought the princess with me, and she proceded to eat all Jilly's Laminton fingers , but recons she wants to go back...even if 'everyone is all boys' !!!


Here's a few LO's I did during the week





Oh Yeah, apparntly Issue 5 of SM is out this week too...so I have update my Publications Blog. The Prima challenge I did is in this Issue, the LO is on the LOvely Lu, and it was one I was really happy with, so I can't wait to see it in print

Anyway Beautifuls I hope you all have a fabo weekend....and ROCK ON monday!!!!!!

Hugs and kisses
Cass xxxx

2 comments:

Kat Thompson said...

Loving the pages, hun! They're beautiful.

Peta: Was going through Mum's mag collection today, is SM running a 'spot the Ronin' marathon??

kerry said...

great layout of Ronin and Kris it is beautiful i love it take care Kerry xoxo