Thursday, October 25, 2007

A couple of other challenges

OK so I did do a couple of other LO's yesterday, But they needed a few stitches, and I love doing that sort of thing at night in front of the teely, after the kids have gone to bed. I find it really relaxing!!

This is my 'ONE LITTLE WORD' LO using the word 'believe', I think you can tell I struggled a bit with it...oh well, anyway it's nice to do a LO with all 4 kids, even if it is not the best pic, having them all in the one place for a period of time long enough to take ANY photo is a minor mircle in itself



And this is my 'HOW DARE YOU' Challenge LO, using fibre. Now I am not a huge fibre fan, I do use it occasionally, but I have used it in bulf like this, I am not sure weather it accutally 'Works' or not. Any thought an this would be GREATLY appresiated!!!!

Oh yeah and I used the words from a daggy Clif Richard song for the journaling, my mother will be pleased !!!LOL



Hey guys, anyone that reads this little old' Bloggie, really ought about giving the challenge blogs a go...MINE INCLUDED OFFCOURSE!!!!LOL (that 'Everyday Garbage'...in case you were wondering...lol) They are really fun and toatlly get the Mojo and imagination going!!!

Well I'm off for a day of cleaning up...FUN FUN FUN....NOT!!!!!!!!

Take care, BIG hugs

Cass xxxx

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous layouts! Love what you did for one little word!

Lynn
one little word

kerry said...

Cass all your layouts are georgeous.love what you did with the fibres.I also never ever use them not a fan at all.You are seriously talented.

Cheryl Wray said...

i think that picture of the 4 kids is great! And great layouts!!

Scrappermania said...

Gorgeous layout!!!

Anonymous said...

oh whatttt ??!?!? those LOs are absolutely stunning Cass !! and sooo nice with the fibers !!

Anonymous said...

Mamma mamma mia! thoughts on your fibres layout:
hmmmmmm............

freaking awesome
breath taking
unbelievably beautiful

how am i going so far?
LOVE it mate!!! It's now my fave of yours of all time!

love you :)
lus x