Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Wednsday Everyone!!!!!!

Hello Hello Hello....Hope everyone is having a great week!!!!

I have been a busy little bee the last couple days...just like I like it....lol

This is my 'All About Eve' Lo for this challenge. I am supposed to tell a secret, and well to be totally honest I don't have too many of those...well nothing I would really like to share in a LO...lol (might just scare the cottontails of some of you...lol). But heres one thing that you might not know. I LOVE junk jewelry!!!!! most of what I own I only paid a couple of dollars for, plastic, cheap metal, leather LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!



I have also been meaning to do this canvas for a while. I so love this pic that I have wanted it on my bedroom wall for a looooong time. It is actually quite big, the pic is an 8x12. The colours match perfectly into my nearly completely white bedroom. To be honest I was pretty happy with the results



And offcourse I was in the shop today...all by myself :( Lu is still away working, so I did manage to get few LO's done




Well thats it. Lu and I are off to the craft show on Friday. Hopeflly we can catch up for coffee with the fabulose Sandra Gerdes!!!!! If you read this babe...look out cos it's a date!!!LOL

If you see Lu and I wandering around, as always, stop and say 'Hi'

Big hugs and kisses

Cass xxxx

3 comments:

Marjolein said...

LOVE your AAE layout!! Great with all the letters, and I think it's a fabulous secret!

The canvas... wow... wonderful! The rest, well, I like your style!!

Sarah Youde said...

Love the AAE layout! Thanks for taking part.

In fact, all of your stuff is gorgeous :)

Paula J Atkinson said...

Great pages, love them all esp your secret!!