Wednesday, October 31, 2007

EVERDAY GARBAGE challenge #4

Hey Guys, Everyday Garbage has challenge #4 up...in the Garage/Hubby's stuff. Well you guys may or may not know, but my DH is a painter.. and in the words of that very catchy commercial...this is Handy!!! He has lots and lots of very handy crap, plastering tape, masking tape, washers, bits of wood and foam, plaster, and ofcourse paint. I used some of these on my LO, except the paint...thought that may be a bit too cheating, and I flogged a computer component of Lu. So sorry for the quality of my very dodge photography...the LO is pretty think and didn't scan well


While Lu and I were at the crfts show last week I bought this breif case thingy, and thought it would be a perfect thing to store my inks in...after I prettied it up a bit...lol

We caught up with the fantastically talented Sandra Gerdes and Rachelle Minette...so nice to met you ladies in the flesh!!!!




And cos stupid blogger hasn't let me upload images for a few days...don't ask me why?? I have a bit of LO flood to share











Thanks for having a lookie........ and have a great day

Cass xxxx

No comments: