Thursday, September 13, 2007

All About Eve challenge

Well, as we all know I am a bit of a challenge blog junkie...lol

Here's my 'All about Eve' LO. It was about the everyday. I have a sea of white tiles in my house. I love them, and I LOATHE them. 4 kids and a gubby DH don't keep them clean. I refuse to mop more than 2 times a week, but I do sweep up everyday....sometime 3 times/day. I have always believed that clean floors make the whole house look clean, but this damnable white titles don't make it easy!!! they collect dirt and grass and you can see every drip of milo and milk. So be aware if you every come visiting, please excuse the floors, it's not that I don't try...they are just simply impossible!!!!!!!



Well guys, I have to take DH's ute in to be serviced this morning...I hate that, I won't have a car all day, cos he has mine. Not that I planned on going anywhere, I just like having the option there if I want to..IYKWIM?

So no doublt I will be back Later with some LO's to share. I may even do some scrapping today, after I clean the floors....AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Keep smilin'

Hugs and Kisses

Cass xxxx

P.S. The lovely Lu has a RAK going on her blog...pop over to Scattered Scrap leave a comment and she will put you in the draw for a Marah Johnson 'Rock Star' RAK....cool as!!!!


PPS. We had a crop on at Cyberscraps this Friday....and the Lovely Lu, as well as Kat, Peta, Julie, and Wendy...will be there, come along and have a laugh....and Kat tells me she is bringing Brownies!!!! WoooHooooooo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What i would give for tiles lol, we have carpet everywhere!!
Imagine having to clean that mess (yup 3 boys and a messy dh) of carpet! Ugh lol

Now, as long as there was coffee and good company the floors wont matter :)

kerry said...

Hey Cass,

White tiles would suck.We have vinyl all the way through and thats bad enough with one child .I don't envy you but it would look good when its clean.