Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Well Wednesday

I'll start with the simple stuff. This is my 'All About Eve' lo for this fortnight. The inspiration was 'glimpse'. This was one of the photos that got taken at out picnic on the weekend. I was actually just sitting on this rock watching the kids play in the rock pools below. I loved just sitting there, so my glimpse is simply that 20 years from not I hope that I can still be sitting on a rock somewhere....you can all laugh now, it's OK. I am one of these people that really like to just stop and sit sometimes...I hope that's a glimpse into my future too!!!!


We have lots and lots of new paper lines in the shop at the moment...I have been doing up some examples



Well it was Kelly and my 3rd wedding annaversary yesterday, not a hell of a big deal I guess, but he bought me home some lovely flowers before he headed off to indoor cricket...great huh??? I wasn't to impressed, but you get that.
School holidays aren't going too badly, Kelly has his brother and his kids coming on the weekend, so I will be very busy!!!
Everyday Garbage's second challenge is starting next weeks too. I am sooooo loving our little challenge blog, and really touched by the respones we are getting....there are soooooo many talented ladies out there

well I hope you hump day wasn't too bad

Hugs and kisses

Cass xxxx

P.S. oh and if anyone knows and quick and cheap recieps for fedding 5 adults and 7 kids I would really love it....LOL

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the first layout, just sitting there watching it looks peaceful.
As always our other layouts are fantastic.
I saw some of those new papers when i came into the shop yesterday, yummo!!

Spag bog or Tuna Bake is always quick, easy and feeds heaps!

Anonymous said...

I love the way you work your deep and the paler colours.. everytime I try this it misses something but for you, it always looks finished!

I am suggesting a pasta bake.. also throw in some garlic bread and you have a delicious meal!

Maz
xxx

Nicole said...

mmmmm these are just gorgeous pages chick, love the colour and the feel in your work, if you understand what I'm trying to say.....*roll eyes* I don't even understand myself sometimes. LOL

Take care

Nicxx

kerry said...

great layouts cass love the one of you on the rock.take care Kerry

Marjolein said...

I love your AAE layout, great photo!! And those new papers....yummie!

Fauve Design said...

wow beautiful layouts!!Eventhough its not my style i am totally in loveeee with your work!!