Monday, September 17, 2007

So it keeps on Raining....lol

I sort of figure if you get on a roll, you may as well go with it....lol So here are a few LO's I have done in the last couple of days. Some I am happy with, I dig the 'Wicked grin', and the 'rock on Ronin' the others I think I could take or leave...IYKWIM.

Anywhoo...the first Challenge for everyday garbage, is TOMMORROW!!! woo hooo...so check it out, and come and play with rubbish with us!!!!












Well, I know it's a few LO's but thanks for having a lookie,

Oh I am really stocked ATM, my LO that I did for the 'All About Eve' challenge blog was chosen as one of thier fav's...a bit cool

So best go and do the hunter gatherer thing for dinner

Hugs and kisses
Cass xxxx

2 comments:

Julie said...

awesome pages just lovethe first one

Kat Thompson said...

Loving the pages, Cass! And how cute is the photo of Ronin and the guitar??

Have a good week, hun!