Monday, September 24, 2007

Other Challenge Blog LO's

So I guess by now you would have to realise I am a bit of a challenge Blog JUNKIE....maybe I should do a LO on that LOL

Anyways, heres my Dares LO . It was on irrational fears. I hATE balcolnies!!! I don't know why, just do. I am not afraid of heights...just balcolnies. I feel like I am slipping or something, and I have this totally irrational fear that the damn things will fall off!!!

One little word 's word for this fortnight is 'perfect'. and to be totally honest with you I think the word was pretty BLAH.....sorry guys no offence, I am sure there are lots of people who LOVE the word, I am just not one of them (maybe I should have done my LO on that....LOL) to me nothing is 'perfect', no realationship, no life, not one single human being. We are all flawed in little ways...some of us have big flaws (thats the sound of my had flapping wildly in the air). I have a real pet distain for the 'perfect life patrol' that scrapbooking can sometimes portray....but that's my little beef and I guess I should keep it to myself....sorry if I have offended.
I really do did a challenge though, and I guess not liking the word is a REALLY big challenge....so here's my take


And here a LO I did just for fun...on my eldest son Kris's fantasy book addiction...he's such a big geek my boy...I so love him for it!!!!



And that's about it me thinks.

I had a really good sunday. Kel and I took the kids up to a beauitful picnic spot on the sunshine coast. I got lots of great pics....appearing in LO's soon!!!! LOL

Hugs and Kisses

Cass xxxx

7 comments:

Flinders Pony Club said...

They are all simple PERFECT!!! HAHA!! Yes one has heard that if you reach perfect, where to then.....just a thought for us scrappers / mothers / women!!! LOL XXOO PS would love to see picnic pics!!

kerry said...

Cass cant agree more i have never thought anyone is perfect.The layout is great how you have used the word though.Take care Kerry xo

Marjolein said...

I love your layouts and eventhough perfect is not your word....that layout is great!!!
(and no, nobody's perfect, but...you have some perfect moments though!!)

Unknown said...

Fantastic layouts and you know everyone is perfect at something :D

Lynn said...

Great layouts! Love your take on the word "perfect"
Lynn
one little word

Anonymous said...

Hi Cass! Just popped in for a look around ...love your lo's!! They're fabulous!! I'm going to pop back over another day for a proper look coz my browser is having "issues " today!!!
x

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Cass !!
Wowww sooo loooove those 2 LOs !!!