Sunday, March 11, 2007

We Have a Cat!!!

Ok it's probably more true to say we have aquired a cat, or more accuratly a kitten. One of the neigbours found this poor defenceless thing being cournered by a couple of dogs. For some reason she thought it was ours and bought it home. She then left a note on my door saying that she had our kitten. I went over to explain to her that it's not ours and she has the poor little thing in a birds cage, turns out her sons are allergic to cats!!! So I felt sorry for the poor little thing and brought it home. I am not really a cat person but she is pretty cute. My sons did a quick door knock around and no ones seems to want to claim her. She is pretty skinny so god only knows how long she had been wandering. Well Kelly and Lily have become quite attached to her and seeing the alternative is to take her to the RSPCA, where they will put her down in a week, we have decided to keep her. Lily has caller her Ginny, don't know were she got that from, but she believes it's her cat, so that will do.
I actually have never owned a cat before so this will be a whole new experience for all of us

Hugs and Kisses

Cass xxxx

1 comment:

Princess Lu the Scatterbrained said...

Now I know you're busy when you blog about the cat but don't actually take a photo and include it for us!!!! I haven't even seen Ginny yet!!!! Talk to you in the morning