Friday, March 30, 2007

And the 'winner' is.......

Boy...I gotta tel you this was SOOOO much fun. The kids and I wrote our everyones name and but it into a really special mixing bowl...lol and Lily, fresh out of Ballet class dfrew out the name..... I wonder if you can see it in the pic






This weeks RAK goes to DUM DUM DA....KERRY!!!!!!!!


I will have that in the post for you Monday!!!

Oh and as a side note, I was telling my fanstasic boss lady, Cath about my RAK and she has kindly given me 5 sheets of the brand spanking new Marah Johnson paper for next week... and I thought I was trying to cut down on supplies....lol oh well. I will have a pic up on monday


Hugs and kisses

Cass XXXXXX


P.S. I would really like to thanks everyone that has come and visited this week and to all those that left fantastic comments, you will never know how much they mean to me...((((((((HUGS)))))))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats Kerry.. well done Lily..