Monday, March 26, 2007

RAK


OK so I have decided I have a fair bit of suppiles hanging around and I figure that some of them should start to go to a good home!!!! the collection of bits and bobs, some new Daisy D's paper, and some cool stuff from Junkits, as well as some making memories leather flowers, collections chipboard stars, junkits flowers and some rub-ons and tiles, will be my RAK for this week. I have decided to do a couple . If you would like me to post this stuff out to you, please leave me a comment and I will put all the names into a hat and on Friday I will have a little draw...may even get one of the kids to do it...and I will post the 'winner' up on Saturday

Is that cool?????

Cass xxxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know that you are a totally selfless, huge hearted lady.. dont you!? There are not enough completely selfless people out there...

Im sure that this stuff will go to a wonderful home where it will be treasured and loved...

Jenny Boyd said...

Oh dear, another blog to add to my evergrowing favourites list...... I must become a speed reader so I don't take up any more of my precious scrapping time!!

Nicole said...

Your work is stunning. I love it. I'm sure your stuff will find a good home

Mel Connell said...

I'd love to go in this little RAK. Have fun with the process.

M
x

Kat Thompson said...

Seconding SJ: hun, this is such a selfless thing to do! I think this stuff will go to a great home, and whoever gets it will have a fantastic secondary story to tell about their LO- how a wonderful woman gave them the stuff they needed to do it.

I'm having a bit of a bleh day, so finding this has made my day a lot more bright and hopeful. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Hope I'm not too late to put in a comment for this Cass. What a wonderful thoughtful idea.

Maggie T said...

Is this RAK still open for additions?
Would love to be on the list.
Oh, and sitting at your table scraplifting your gorgeous work.