Thursday, March 29, 2007

One for my little Sis....Bek

A couple of weeks ago My Darling Little sister Rebekah sent my youngest two kids so clothes in the mail. She lives in Blackwater, which is is near Roma in outback Queensland....the Bush, so to speak. The shirt Ronin is wearing is one of the shirts she sent down...oh my is my sister becoming a bushie!!!! sending my little man (and insidentally she also sent my newphew an identical one) a cowboy shirt!! suits him though I think.

The paper I have used is the new cosmo cricket, 'Halfway cafe' and I did the LO as a class project, for I think the indemediate scrappers



Oh Yeah and SJ, the paper I used in 'Royality' is the new Creative Imaginations stuff...isn't it devine!!!!

Hugs and kisses
Cass xxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally... totally..

its actually inspired me to stamp a boarder around some cardstock with some stamps and hand cut.. ~insert crossed eyes here~ seemed like a good idea a the time but oh my goodness, what work it was. ~LMAO~

Thanks for letting me know the brand.. have not seen it = now its a must have. ~L~

And this is a gorgeous LO of Ronin.. this paper is totally yummo too..

PS: the shirt REALLY suits him! :)

Unknown said...

OMG your littlies are gorgeous. Love the blond hair! You always make such beautiful pages. Congrats on more making it to the mags!