Friday, March 2, 2007

Dares LO....Asian Inspired


There you go...quick off the mark this morning...one LO down already!!! Yeah me!!!!

I always knew wasting my time in Japanese classes at high scholl would come in handy. I think I spent more time outside the class room than actually in it, but I did learn how to make paper cranes...lol I have probably made 100's of them over the years, I do it alot when I am bored, or waiting for inspiration, maybe that's what Japanese meant to me, boring and lacking in inspiration...lol well the class anyway, I certain love thier food!!!!!

Take care

Cass xxxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cass, hope your family is all over the bug you had a while back. OMG I love your Asian inspired page! And that new BG is to die for! I've been good and haven't got any yet (trying to use some of the old stuff) but it's defintely on my wish list.

lusi said...

Love it Cass!
Congrats on your BG gallery layout too :)
Lus x