Tuesday, March 27, 2007

So cool...so many vistors!!!!!

Wow guys thanks so much for all you beautiful comments!!!!!! I am really touched...SM ladies ROCK!!!!!!!


OK here a LO I did today on my Lilyana...so much the princess of our household!!!!! I guess it comes from being the only girl, but then again, maybe it's because her Dady spoils her so much. Anyway whatever the case there has never been a more 'girly girl' than my little one...lucky me....Yeah right!!!LOL

Thanks for having a lookie

Cass xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMGoodness... i am now totally in love with this Layout... you keep doing it girl.. this is perfect in every way.. totally have me hooked on this site in such a way that i have to check in a few times a day now and tend to hum the song here while im doing stuff..

hi.. im SJ and im addicted! :P

Could you tell me gorgeous lady, the paper that you have used... did you hand doodle and cut out around the edge or is it bought!? If so... please tell... ~making pleading puppy eyes~