Monday, March 19, 2007

Been Soooooooo Busy!!!!

OK I know, I've been negelting my Blog. Sorry to anyone that reads it!!! but I have a well, valid excuse!! I have been flat chat, as they say. I have been doing classes at print Blocks...very educational, I went to the papercrafts festival...met the lovey Michelle, and Ngari and I even met Andrea Thompson (does anyone remeber her??? she was a master in 2005, I think, and then she sort of dropped off the face of the planet) she is now working for Bazzil...bit cool.
The weekend was filled with the usual sport and stuff, and I managed to get a few LO's done...see below.
I would just like to have a big call out to my baby sister Rebekah...thanks for dropping in my darling, come again soon, we miss you!!!!




Thanks for dropping by and having a read

Hugs and kisses

Cass xxxx

No comments: