Monday, March 12, 2007

A Few piccie...oh and a LO

Ok, so heres a few pics that I just thought I would share, and a LO that I was really quite happy with. The kitten is ofcourse our new addtion, Ginny, and as you can see Lily just adores her.
I had a bit of an inpromptue photo session with Kelly yesterday, got so great pics of him with the kids, and I even got Kris to take a few of him and me. Excuse my vulgarity, but man can he be an arsehole sometimes...but I do love him (stupid man...or stupid me)




2 comments:

lusi said...

Great photos Cass! Love that one of you and Kelly :) And cute kitten! Gorgeous Glamour Layout!!!!
Hope you are having a fab week hun!
Lus x

Mumma_Mone said...

OH my i love your glammer LO it's just beautiful, i love the way you have added the prima flowers to your page, you should be proud of your work cass.