Thursday, January 29, 2009

My number 2 son

 


I cleaned up my Scrap room today...much overdue and nessasary, and while I was busy sorting and organising I can accross this photo of my Number 2 son Scott. I spent about 10 mins just looking at it, he is such a gorgeous boy, and with possibly the most beautiful soul I have ever know. He is gentle and loving and although at times he can be partically vacant (wonder were he gets that from...lol) he is the kind of kid that always seems to know when mummy needs a cuddle. Apart from that though he has this cheeky little evil streak in him about a mile wide, and wicked sense of humour and a laugh that could crack up the most serious of situations. I think it's the dimples!! he has always had these deep set dimples...too darn cute let me tell you.
Anyways, I did do a LO of it...just had to I guess

have a great day

Hugs Cass xxxx
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Al Hannah said...

Gee I love this LO Cass. You made the pink come into it beautifully (if that's ok to say that about a boy LO).
And your son ... well he looks like he would be a total sweetheart. What a beautiful face he has ... he looks so kind.

Unknown said...

What a fantastic layout, your work always inspires me!

Have tagged you, check out my blog :)