Thursday, January 22, 2009

havin' a bit of fun....:)

Well I'm back again already....;)

thought I would scrap just a little for me today. This first one didn't photograph well, sorry, still getting the hang of it all, the close up pic shows it's true colouring, if that helps at all...:)



And just cos I wanted to I did a LO for the ONE LITTLE WORD challenge blog. The word this week is 'embrace'. The LO is of Lily and her two bud's...she just loves these boys!!!


Well I guess thats it...still working on my secret little project....wink wink...cool fun though let me tell ya's....lol

have fun and keep cool...cos dear me is it a hot old day here....phewey

Hugs
Cass xxxx

4 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Gorgeous, amazing work!!! So lovely to see your creations!

kerry said...

beautiful Cass take care Kerry xx

Anonymous said...

Hiya Cass!! Thought I'd pop in to say hi!! Stunning work as always. I hope all is well with you.

Wendy Smith said...

lovely stuff..what a super title too