Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First day of Prep

 

 


Miss Lily had her first day of school today, and mummy has decided that the first day of school is all about BIG things. Big shoes, Big dresses, big hat's, big bags.....big everything, except of a tiny little girl to go with it all. Yep I was the mummy who put on a very brave face and then came home and cried in my coffee. Not for all too long though....the house is amazingly quiet right now and I am really looking forward to a year where I can probably plan...and then actually excute some stuff....lol
The older boys have been really looking forward to going back, just goes to show how truely bored they have been the last couple of weeks. Scott starts year 8 and Kris is off to year 11 and his first full year of IB studies...much stress and angst for him, and me too I guess. Ronin has been moved up to the pre-school room at the kindy today too...he's very excited to be in the 'big boy' class, I think mainly because they have more monster trucks in that room!! But all was well and pretty smooth sailing for the Glass household this morning. Surprising really, I can only hope the rest of the year is as calm....I can only live in hope....:)

Had to share a couple of pics though

Hope every mummy and daddy's day was good too!!!

much hugs, be back soon....might go off and create something now...hmmmm so much quiet....not sure if I can!!!!

Cass xxxx
Posted by Picasa

No comments: