Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to.....ME!!!....LOL

Hi Hello Howdy!!

Well yesterday was my Birthday and I turned a whooping great 34!!, crammed alot in I have. I had just the best day!!. Although early in the morning my darling DH typically forgot, he remembered pretty quicky. Lily had spent the night at a Jilly's house, her very first big girl sleep over, so it was just me and my boys at home. Kelly got me a Chamalia necklace for christmas, so I got a new bead from him, as well as a cordless drill. Now I know that probably doesn't sound very cool, but I have wanted a drill all of my very own for some time now, so it was actually a really thoughtful gift. The beautiful Lu also got me a chamilia bead, the hexhead washer looking one that is actually solid silver...and very me and I love it to bits. My sister Katie got me the the 'sister' bead. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my necklace, it means so much to me, I love the thought that each bead represents a little of who I am....a bit too cool for words really!!!, gives me goose bumps....lol.
Jilly put on a BBQ at her house when we went to pick up the princess. and the gorgeous flowers are from her, Oh and she made me cake too....Oh gotta love her!!! We just had a great day and Kelly and Tim get on so well...nice when that happens, and even the kids were preety good too!!
My Darling Mummy got me the DVD's I have a bit of a Henry the 8th obsession going on at the moment. Does anyone eles watch the 'Tutors'???? They play it on showcase on foxtel. So I am not really sure if it is a Henry obsession or a Johnathon Rhys Meyes one....but I am loving it all the same...:):):)

Here's some piccs

 

 

 

 


THANKS SO MUCH to everyone that has e-mailed me, commented here and wrote on my facebook wall, with the beautiful birthday wishes...feeling a bit special ATM
OH yeah and ......HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!!!!!!!

much hugs and kisses

Cass xxxx
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday Cass!!!

kerry said...

Happy birthday for yesterday Cass sounds like you had a great day.Take care Kerry xx

kerry said...

Happy birthday for yesterday Cass sounds like you had a great day.Take care Kerry xx

Shandell said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday! Glad to hear you had a great day and got spoilt with lovely gifts! A power drill - lucky you!! My DH has banned me from power tools - I'm a bit clumsy :o)

Dee said...

Happy Day to you Cass, I was 38 on the 4/2...and I had a sublimely peaceful day with just my littlest at home...I knwo what you mean about cramming it in, lol!!