Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hi and Hello All!!!, how was everyones new year??, mine was really quite, went to bed early even...so boring aren't I...lol

Anyways I have finally gotten back on the scrapping wagon, and I am totally determined to keep it up, and blog more often and all that good stuff. I am not calling it a resolution...just a decision, which for some reason works better in my brain.

so lets get on with it, This first LO is for a challenge blog...always a good place to start for me. This is ONE LITTLE WORD and the word to use is 'Start', so for me it is almost as though my life started when this boy was born, I have been his mother my entire adult life, so he was the best subject matter I could think of. check out the fuzz on his chin...aint it just gorgeous!! all of 14 he is, and decided over the scholl hoildays he wasn't going to shave, and now he loves it...not sure myself, maybe because it makes me feel so old...lol



And this is a LO I did just for the fun of it...my beautiful baby boy Ronin, and another milestone over the holiday break too, he is no longer wearing a nappy to bed, so never again will I ever have to buy a nappy...not sure who was more upset when Santa took the nappies away, end of an era for me, and a security blanket for him. He has had just a couple of accidents just recently, but all in all he has been so good with it, and I am mighty proud of my littlest man



This boggly eyed girl is my lastest Mixed media attempt. Insidently I have joined up with the Blue Bazzar forum to particpate in thier art journal challenge...should eb lots of fun and maybe I can even improve a bit...or alot!!!!, it's not like I don't have a long way to go....LOL



And I have been such a bad DT for Kaiser lately...so sorry guys...life has been a bit of a mess lately!!, but I have gotten around to producing some of the december realease stuff...here's a couple of LO's





And a sneeky peek at the new realeases...looks good huh?

And my Kaiser sketch challenge.....



Well guys I think that about it...oh expect one thing..... Scrapbooking memories have asked me to teach again at this years convention in June....WOOOOO HOOOOOO, hoping to catch up the girls and have a bucket of fun

Well I'm off...but promising to be back again soon...:):):)

Hugs

Cass xxxx

4 comments:

Melissa Kennedy said...

Not the only one to go to bed early NYE.
Unreal layouts as always and love your mixed media attempts. Still haven't been game to go their...YET...

kerry said...

Hey there Cass great to catch up with you at HS.Look at your kiddletts all gown up especially Lily she has got so tall.Take care Kerry xx

Lynn said...

Gorgeous layouts! Love what you did with your OLW layout!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cass

Happy New Year. I have been offline for the last 4 months without a pc and missed so much of you wonderful work.

Hope you are well