Friday, January 16, 2009

Hi hello.....:)

School holidays are nearly over....small but excited woo hooo from me...lol. I love my kids and I do actually love having them home for a while, but they are getting so bored now that I really do think that school needed to have started this week....lol

Anyways I have had a little excitment for me this week...can't tell you yet....and NO(in big capital letters) I am NOT pregnant...lol, it's scrapping news...but later with that....;)

I think I may have metioned in my last post that I have joined up the blue Bazzar forum to enter the Mixed Media Art Journal challenge....so here's my first page


And I have done this little LO...just cos I felt like doing something PINK!!!...and really sorry about the photo...bit dodge I know



Anyways I guess that is it for me right now...off to clean my floors and get all my good little house wife things done so I can have a good play and get my hands all nice and mucky this afternoon. I have my new Kaiser pack today too...so more of that later as well I guess

Have a good one...:)

Cass xxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your second layout caught my eyes as I was about to close my PC window. I gotta say with all the distress edges and pink layout complimented with flowers and blings really gives the page a nice look. And the gold (or at least it seems like it) really justify the pink. I like it.

I might just have to come back often and check what you are up to.

Good luck on the challenge!
Kamay

Kat Thompson said...

Sweetie, love it all. Love the mixed media stuff you're doing, they are gorgeous, hun! I think the girls you've painted look fantastic, and the star one is just wow. Love it. The LOs rock, and we're glad to see you're getting time to be crafty.

We miss you guys soo much. Can't wait till things calm down over here, we'd love to have you over to see the new place.

*hugs* and love!