Thursday, January 22, 2009

Kasier Craft January realeases

Ok here we go, I have just been playing with the latest realeases from Kaiser , so I thought I would share...:)
Now this first lot of cards is something thast I very rarely do...if ever, cards and I are just not good friends, I have tried, believe me, but trying hard does not a card maker make...lol. The thing is I once made a card for a relative (way back many years ago now), and a couple of days later found it in the bin...:( :(:(....I have sort of had trouble with them ever sincer, silly I know. But anyways, I totally take my had off to those that can, and do do cards, and do do beautiful work. So I have again tried my best!!!
Kaiser have realeased some beautiful new flower colours, purple and lime, and red....nice huh?

This is one of my darlin Scotto...he is not too impressed that it's all 'pink' as he would say...testing my boundries I guess...lol


LOVE this pic of my Ro, this LO is from the January sketch challenge...:)...liking that paper much much.


OK all good now...be back soon

Hugs

Cass xxxx

1 comment:

Scrapaholic 'tine said...

sooo love those boys layouts Cass - those papers work sooo wonderful.. as a mother of boys I try too not to use boys colours all the time you rock!!!