Sunday, February 1, 2009

Well it sort of seems to me that seeing as the beautiful Tamar has posted it on the Tarisota site I can tell you all here....:)
I have been super lucky enough to be choosen as the guest designer for Febuary for the mind blowingly amazing Tarisota!!!, who would have thought little ol' me would bestowed such an honor!!!. I have had just the BEST time with this absolutley beauiful kit. When it arrived here at home I could have rolled around it it for ages, admiring it's beauty and potential. Everything just co-ordinates so well and all the peices are so beautifully put together, that Tamar really is a genius!!.
Anyways anyone that knows me knows I have a a weekness for babbling...:) so I will stop now, but I have just posted up a little sneeky peeky of what I have been up too....:):):)

 



Much love and kisses

Cass xxxx
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kerry said...

Congrats Cass thats awesome they have fab kits dont they.Take care Kerry xx

lusi said...

Congrats mate! How exciting!!!!! Have fun with it - Tamar is one gorgeous girl.
And so glad to read you were spoilt on your birthday.
Sending loads of love to you :)
Lus x