Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I have been tagged...

And this proved to be far more of a challenge than I first thought it would be...:)
You see this tag was , and is in all probablity VERY easy, blog the 6th photo from the 6th file from where you save your pics from...see VERY simple. That is offcourse unless your me and have all sorts of files saved in all sorts of places all over a very confused and messy computer!!!.
Anyways This is a photo from 6th photo from a 6th file on my computer. I have played with it a little, but is of Lilyana on stage at the end of year ballet concert, not a great pic, she doesn't look at all happy, but rest assured she did actual love every minute of beeing up there...(every minute except this one I am guessing)

 



thinking happy thoughts...or at least trying to

hugs
Cass xxxx
Posted by Picasa

No comments: