Thursday, February 5, 2009

First boots...:)

Check out my littlest man, the man crazy little sports dude....lol. At 3 and a half he is far more co-ordinated than either of his brothers were at twice his age. Now I love my older boys dearly mind you and Scotto is quite the soccer player now, but it didn't come naturally to him, but it certainly seems that his little brother is attracted to anything that involves a ball!!!.
I am so not one to over induldge my children and a big part of me felt massively ridiculas buying this little guy soccer boots, particually because he can't actually join a club for 2 years, but if could be in my house and see the tears when his older brothers get ready for training you might have a little understanding for me. He hasn't taken them off yet, 6 hours now and counting!! Wore them home from the sports store, had a nap in them (I tried to cease this opportunity to gently remove them...to no avail) and now he is busily kicking the balls (we have many) around the back yard
*sigh*, oh to have that much energy!!!!

 

 


Massive hugs

Cass xxxx
Posted by Picasa

No comments: