Friday, May 29, 2009

The Great Coat

This is my 14 year old son....whoooping great geek, in his most prized possession....I just LOVE him to bits right now!!!
 

 

 

For ages now he has been telling me that he wanted a trenchcoat, and while I was West End the other week I went into a Vintage clothes shop that I passed by, and here was this coat. I wasn't sure about it myself, I mean I thought it was a bit cool, but I am not a 14 year old, so I brought him back with me on the Saturday. And my poor boy fell in love...:). Now he has researched the damn thing and apparently it is actually called a 'great coat' and the army stopped issuing this particular type in the mid 70's, so this one is probably Vietnam war issue, although he wore it to scholl today for 'dress differntly' day and his english teacher thinks it might be WW2....who knows. All I know is my son has his own sense of style...and I like it...lol, I mean how GORGEOUS does he look!!!!?????

enough gushing...have a great weekend

Hugs
Cass xxxx
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brigitte G. said...

heyy Cass !!!
yes he does look cool your son with his new 'cool trench coat' :)
i can see he looks very much like you on this photo !!! didn't realise you had a son who was already 15 !! wowww you look soo young and gorgeous :)

Hugs to you beaudiful :)

Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills