Tuesday, May 5, 2009

OK, so you would think that after knowing myself for 34 years that I would have worked out by now that me, rushing, and electronic equipment don't mix...lol, THANKS so much Lynn for letting me know about my posting error...all fixed now and the below LO's are now the right way up...lol...not sure if they look any better though...:)

Anyways, I have just gotten back from picking the kids up from school...don't ya's just love the school run, all the kids talking at the same time, getting louder and louder to be heard!!!...Lily always wins in our car, I think because she whines the most and the boys find it just as annoying as I do.

So all has been pretty good here in the Glass house.....pretty quite....got 2 new dunny's on the weekend, that's about as exciting as it has gotten though, mind you there is something nice about new toilets. All clean and un-used, right up until the boys have a fight about who is going to be the one to christen them. The worst part about that is that they are serious and the Daddy won....and was proud!!!....gotta love men.

Well best be off to make the dinner, Tuesday night is Hell night around here, Lily has Tap class, Scott has soccer training and Kelly plays cricket, takes a bit of organisation and preparation to get everyone where they need to be and fed....oh the joys

Anyways, catch ya's on the flip side

Hugs
Cass xxxx

P.S.....can anyone tell me if there is ever a more miserable creature than a teenage boy with a cold!!!!!....and before any of you go saying that it can't be that bad, trust me , NO ONE has EVER had a cold as bad as Kris has, just ask him.....lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh I hear you loud and clear, I have two teenage boys and when they are sick its just the worst in the world, they are dyeing....lol