Friday, May 15, 2009

Now if everyone can think back a bit...a fair bit actually...:) I did a dressing table set for Lily that got published in SM. It was in Basic Grey's 'blush' range (when it was brand new) and had a paper skirt and punched circles on it. It was pretty....WAS!!! it had a little accident, we will call him Ronin. he pulled off all the stuck on bits, tore the skirt and basically scribbled over the remaining skeleton. There were tears...floods of tears, and not just from Lily. Anyways taking the opportunity by the horns, and much to appease the frantic daughter I told her I would fix it up for her, make it a 'prettier' pink ...yadda yadda yadda.
So here is the 'recycled' dressing table set, and Miss Lily is pleased....Phew
 

 

 

 

It did occur to me though that some of my older OTP projects are a bit dated now, but I just don't have the heart to pull them all apart to re-do them....hmmmmmmmm, maybe if I just them the around at 3 year old height and see what happens, you never know my hand may be forced in to action again. Sort of like leaveng the keys in a car that you hate....worth contemplation me thinks...:)

have a great weekend all

hugs
Cass xxxx
Posted by Picasa

No comments: