Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I wish I had duck feet

I so hate the rain....and there is just so much of it right now. For some reason rainy days always put me in a crabby mood. I hate the 'wet feeling' of everything. I think I could happily live in a desert!!

Anyways...whinge over, how pretty is this!!!.............
 

All my life I have had a deep love of chanaliers, yet have never had one. Kelly painted Lily's room a couple of weeks ago and my parents bought her this, which my Daddy (an electrician) put up for her over her bed.
No wonder the girl BELIEVES she is a princess....and behaves accordingly....:)

Hugs
Cass xxxx
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Maxine said...

That is one awesome chandalier. I see why your little one believes she is a princess. I would too :)

Melissa Kennedy said...

the chandalier is gorgeous. not sure why but i can just picture you with one - no wonder you like - don't think i will show my daughter but as she has a pink room and well that would be something she would then want too.
You have a very lucky little princess.

Melissa Kennedy said...

the chandalier is gorgeous. not sure why but i can just picture you with one - no wonder you like - don't think i will show my daughter but as she has a pink room and well that would be something she would then want too.
You have a very lucky little princess.

Brigitte G. said...

ohh wowww !! that is superrrbe !!!
i wasn't into them before but bcos the fashion/trend of chandellier is everywhere these days... from real chandelier to stamps, scrapbooking stuffs... i start to looooove them (hmmm but very expensive too :)