Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where have I been...hmmm...???

Well over the last weekend I was lucky enough to have been teaching at the Scrapbook and papercrafts convention here in Brissy. Doing some clases for the FAB girls at Scrapbooking Memories, and let me tell you I had a Ball!!!. The Classes went really well (well from my end anyways) and I would really LOVE to thank all the beautiful womens that came along, each and everyone one was an absolute pleasure to teach and and really nice chicks to chat with, made me feel so comfortable...even during the odd brain blank or coughing fit..:):):) Also had the pleasure of helping out a bit in the Fiskars classroom, with Jilly. So I was pretty darn busy, good way to be sometimes, but if I missed saying hello, I am sorry...:(

From my end it was nice to hang out and catch up with friends and make a few new ones, scrapbooking ladies certainly know how to have a laugh, something I really have needed after the last couple of months stresses

Anyways, back to reality now I guess, unpack all the boxes in my scraproom, and clean up the house too I suppose...Kelly just doesn't seem to see the same things I do, but how he misses the trail od monstertrucks and barbie dolls down the hallway I will never know...LOL

Big Hugs

Cass xxxx

1 comment:

Brigitte G. from the Blue mountains :) said...

Heyyy Beaudiful Cass !!!!
Oh my goshhhh !! i am sooo sorry i miss to stop and say hello last w-end at Brisbane show !!! i took a pic of you (when you had a talk on that podium!!)...was going to come back to say hi but...you were gone :( i feel terrible bcos it was a chance to finally meet you and ...i missed it :(
anyway, some other day...?? who knows !!!
The show was great !!! i think a lot better than the one that i usually go in Sydney and ...my credit card hmmmm i'd better work now to pay all these hehehe !!!
Have a great week and will chat another time ;)