Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mental Heath Warning

This stuff will have your cheese sliding clear off your cracker!!!!!
 

It's called K'Nex and let me serve as a warning to you- DO NOT give it to a 4 year old boy!! no matter how construction minded and clever you might think he is or how much he enjoys it. This stuff gets EVERWHERE and I am quite sure it multiplys and divides on contact with floors. You will find tiny bits of it under the soft tender bits of your feet, in the washing machine and for some unknown reason in the bathroom sink.
On the other hand, you might consider putting it away and giving it to your grandchildren, I'm all for a bit of revenge!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the school holidays!!!....LOL

hugs

Cass xxxx
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karen Knight said...

Boys---ha!
I wish we had some lego. Coming from a family of 3 girls we had barbies. lol!

Happy Scrapping :)

Kayla

Wendy Smith said...

Oh Cass....this looks like my loungeroom floro...my 4 year old tips it out all the time...but he cant do it properly so I end up trying to figure out the instruction book....very frustrating!!!!!!