Monday, March 10, 2008

Quite a productive day really

Happy Monday everyone...big shout out to my Girl Lu who has been frantically busy cleaning up he bedroom and ALL her scrap stuff...you go girl!!!!LOL

Well I was in the shop all on my own today, quite lonely without my partner in crime, but I manged to get a few LO's done!!!!








For those of you thatare interected I have updated my Pub's blog with the Latest SM LO's. One of my fav's is in this months called 'Beautiful, but dangerous'. it's of my girl Lily and Lu's DD Caeligh, they just look so darn feirce in the pic...look out boys these girls will kill you....lol

It has turned out that we have Monday night off this year, no footy training , no soccer training, no nuffin...great!!!!!

well I am off to cook tea for the starving hoards...have a good one

BIG HUGS

Cass xxxx

2 comments:

lusi said...

hi honey!
gorgeous layouts as always!
hope life is going beautifully (other than birds doing naughty things on layouts!!!!!)
congrats on all your pubs - your work is always beautiful mate!
sending my love,
lus x

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.