Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Monday

Hello Hello Hello

How is everyone???

I had a bit of fun in the shop today so I thought I would share....


This first one went all a big 'Bollywood' on me, can't exactly say how, but I sort of dig it





Now I know it is possibly a bit mean, but truely I don't understand why oh why my number 2 son has decided to play the Baritone. Let me tell you this monstrostity of an instrument sounds exactly like farting noises ...EVEN when it's played correctly!!! Nothing quite like 5pm in the afternoon when I am rushing around trying to get dinner ready and what not to the not so sothing sounds of Advance Australia Fair through a fart machine!!!!!....well that's my whinge and I am doen with it. I will say though part of me is just a little bit proud of the fact they he has choosen this thing, and is sticking with it...under what can only be decribed as intense scrutiny.

when thanks for having a lookie and a read, and I should be back tommorrow with my first Scrapware DT creations, I am having SOOOOOO much fun with this stuff!!!

BIG HUGS

Cass xxxx

1 comment:

kerry said...

Hi Cass glad to see that you are scrapping up a storm and dont envy you with that noisy instrument either.take care love Kerry xx