Thursday, March 20, 2008

Finally something to share

I know I know...slack bad blogger. I will say That I have been busy though...like most I recon.

I have been doing lots and lots of stuff that I actually can't share so I have sort of been waiting until I did have something IYKWIM

Firstly...and very excitingly (is that a word??) I can tell you all that I will be teaching at this years OUTBACK SCRAP 2008
15TH - 17TH AUGUST

With the fabulosly talented Alana Steadman, Rachelle Minette, Sandra Gerdes and my one and only Lu Benson...Wooo Hooo so darn excited can't wait!!!!!

Now here are few little things I can share.


This is a LO I did ...just for fun...I am not a gold person at all, given a choice I will always go for silver, but I was kinda happy with these results


This is the next Everyday Garbage challenge...so here's a heads up for all those curious minds...see if you can guess what it will be????



I have been doing a fair be of DT work for Scrapware...here's a little sneaky peek


and a Scrapware LO...let me tell you the products that have I been working with lately are just too cool for words...feel very lucky I do


Well that about it for now. I hope each and everyone of you have a safe and Fansatic Easter, personally I am really looking forward to a bit of a break from routine. getting up at 5 am every morning to get Kris to the train station has been tough...on him and ME!!!

BIG HUGS


Cass xxxx

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Awesome pages Cass.

Have a fantastic Easter.

Nicxx

Scrapdragons said...

cool stuff!!